Technical assistance for the use of warm water fish species .
It is necessary, due to climate change, for humanity and systems in general to evolve; In the desire to conserve our planet and our well-being, we must try to take advantage of all types of extractable benefits present in the natural resources at our disposal, the product of primary or secondary activities in the agricultural field. Likewise, by increasing the consumption of organic foods as is the current trend, the need to change the concept of traditional plant nutrition based on chemical fertilizers increases. With an adequate discharge of wastewater present in fish farming, we obtain the product of the oxidative deamination of the fish metabolism, both urea and nitrates, which are effective sources of nitrogen and can be used as fertilizer for any crop.
Our technical assistance includes:
- Tanks, ponds and water source evaluanton and preparation as wastewaters and returns.
- Seeds selections and planting.
- Biometry in order to know mean weights and calculate adecquate feeding ratio by fish batches.
- BIOFLOCK system implementation in order to leverage the water resource and increase fish densities.
- Good manufacturing practices implementation required to increase frozen or fresh stock lasting by doing proper gutting and freezing chain use.
- We have experiencie by implementing projects with red and black tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus) and cachama (Colossoma macropomum).
‘ ‘ ‘ ‘